So happy for you!! Im sorry I haven't been commenting more but trust me I've been following!! Thinking of you tonight and sending you love!! Can't wait for an update!
I am here (belatedly) from ICLW. I know it is technically over for last month, but I am determined to catch up, since I got behind on my return commenting...
Anyway, thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my Disney World (Then and Now) post! I will be sure to tell my dad that you like his old socks! :)
That comic is too funny! I hope things went well last night with your ET and I wish you the best! Having done two fresh IVF cycles, another that was converted to IUI and a FET, I appreciate how involved, stressful and exciting the process is! Hang in there during the wait for your beta blood test! I hope this is it for you! :)
Oh my gee I *LOVE* that!!!
ReplyDeleteThat just completely brightened my super crappy day. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
Too funny! Good luck tonight!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tonight!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck tonight!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!
ReplyDeleteso funny! Good luck tonight! May the procedure "rock your lucky socks off" :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!! Im sorry I haven't been commenting more but trust me I've been following!! Thinking of you tonight and sending you love!! Can't wait for an update!
ReplyDeleteI am here (belatedly) from ICLW. I know it is technically over for last month, but I am determined to catch up, since I got behind on my return commenting...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my Disney World (Then and Now) post! I will be sure to tell my dad that you like his old socks! :)
That comic is too funny! I hope things went well last night with your ET and I wish you the best! Having done two fresh IVF cycles, another that was converted to IUI and a FET, I appreciate how involved, stressful and exciting the process is! Hang in there during the wait for your beta blood test! I hope this is it for you! :)