 |
My Morning Injections
From L to R: Menopur and Diluent, 27g needle, syringe, 31g needle and Micro Dose Lupron, Alcohol Swabs and Q-Cap |
I was ready for bed by 5 pm last night but I ended up going to bed around 9 and of course I wasn't able to sleep until 11. I.am.wiped. I don't know if it's the meds or what but I feel absolutely exhausted. Not much else to say right now other than that my H is supposed to be getting his phone back today and I can't wait to hear from him! It's been really difficult to start all this by myself. Sure, I'm getting through it but it will be really nice when my support system is home with me to get through the tough stuff together. My original meds are STILL in Customs and my replacement order arrived there this morning. I am going to be stalking the tracking information today for any clue as to whether or not my replacement meds are going to get stuck there too.
My doctor called last night and said, "Your estradiol is rising nicely," as if he were complimenting me. Ha! I didn't know what to say. "Thank you? I rock." I have to go for blood work tomorrow and then an ultrasound on Sunday. It will be nice to know how many more days I need to do the injections because I'm starting to feel (and look!) like a pin cushion. I'm kind of welcoming the bloating that's coming along with all of this because I am seriously running out of new injection sites. After my evening injections I reward myself with a little treat--it's a great motivator. I don't normally have a sweet tooth but these are delicious!
 |
| My belly complete with laparoscopy scars, redness, bruising and bloat. |
 |
| My post-injection treat. |
I'm happy to hear you will be in contact with your husband soon- I can't imagine how hard it has been for you to go this alone. You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you'll be able to talk to your husband soon! I know how difficult it is to go through the injection process alone. It's so much easier (emotionally) when someone is there to support you. I hope your blood work and u/s shows good things so you don't have to stim for much longer!
ReplyDeleteI hope your meds fly through customs and get to you soon! I can’t even imagine how stressful that is and on top of that to be going through this alone you are one strong lady! How exciting that you get to talk to your husband soon!! You’re in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteOh man, coming from a girl who hasn't had sugar in 18 days, that looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the injections this weekend...
I'm so sorry that you're still dealing with customs and that the menopur is so painful! I think you're extremely brave to be doing this without your husband there (though the candy reward is a great idea!!), and I hope you get to talk to him soon. You're seriously amazing!
ReplyDelete