Last night my sister texted me and said: "Annablle made you a good luck card tonight."
Me: "Aww, really? Does she know what she is wishing me luck for? :P"
Sister: "Yep. Several months ago she asked why you and uncle mike didn't have a baby. We explained that you wanted a baby very much, and that doctors were trying to help you have one. She knows you are taking medicine to help you have a baby or two and she has been praying for you. :) thankfully she hasn't asked specifics for your situation or my pregnancy."
Me:" Awww. Make me cry! What a sweetheart!"
Even my six year old niece, Annabelle, has noticed that Uncle Mike and Aunt Megan don't have a baby. ::sigh:: How do you explain infertility to a six year old? I think my sister did a great job and I had tears in my eyes when I found out that Annabelle, my sweet Belly, is praying for us.
My morning started off terribly. First, Bailey peed everywhere. It was my fault, she's on steroids and sometimes has to go potty a lot, she was whining and I didn't get out of bed. When I heard her peeing I started yelling which made her run around the room, while she was still peeing. Fun! Then, I checked my email and saw that a customer has submitted a Paypal dispute against me and that the money she paid me ($100+) is being held while the dispute is investigated. She received her order about 6 days ago and I have a feeling she's just trying to scam me. She's saying that the Credit Card charge was fraudulent so I submitted all the correspondence between the two of us to Paypal, including the e-mail where she asked me to send the invoice so that she could pay with her credit card. I really hope Paypal finds in my favor because I could really use that money right now.
So, not a good start to the day but I survived my first Menopur injection this morning! It did burn but not nearly as badly as I was expecting. I had a little mixing mishap with the two vials of Menopur so I need to re-watch the videos in preparation for next time. So far I don't have any bruises or marks on my belly other than tiny red needle marks, so that's good. Hopefully this stimming thing is going to be easier than I thought.
Yay for getting through morning #2!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your niece and your sister :)
How sweet that your niece is thinking of you :) I wasn't there, but my sister told me that my Aunt was trying to explain our situation to my 10 year old cousin. So weird to think they are learning about IF before they even learn about sex!
ReplyDeleteI hope your day gets better.
I'm glad the injections are going better than you had expected!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I read what your sweet niece said, it made me tear up also.
ReplyDeleteYour niece sounds like such a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteI used menopur for my two injectables IUIs, and it's really not all that bad. I found that using 0.8mL of the saline was the perfect amount for 2 vials of powder- enough to dissolve it, not much sting, but not so much fluid that the shot is a pain. I only bruised once, with 30 or so injections.
Good luck!
ugh, that made me cry! It's crazy to think kids notice those kind of things.. All of this talk of shots makes me soo nervous!!
ReplyDeleteawwww i know ow you feel about your nieces. My oldest niece knows whats going on and understands. The little one doesnt yet. She's only 5 so we have no idea how to explain it to her. I'm glad my oldest one knows though.
ReplyDelete