Nov 15, 2011

A Little Love

I am married to an amazing man.  He is training in the middle of the Mojave and still managed to find a way to send me flowers today. He knew I'd need a little pick me up and love and it arrived in the form of 20 beautiful white tulips! Best.husband.ever.

I survived my first injection of Lupron this morning. Now, nearly five hours later, I have a headache and am feeling incredibly tired. That could be Lupron side effects or the fact that I didn't have any caffeine this morning OR maybe it's because I had horrible cramps and anxiety last night so I didn't sleep well. Anyone have any insight? Only seven hours until my next injection. Menopur starts tomorrow.





Maybe it's the exhaustion but my mind is playing tricks on me. Now that I've started the drugs and can't have a beer all I think about is having a beer. A nice, tall Franziskaner Hefeweizen with an orange. Yum......

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. It makes all the difference in the world having a loving and supporting husband. I dont have insight on Lupron if you need insight on Menopur, im your girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie :) Good luck with the Menopur tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a great husband! Sorry about your headache. I hope it was just a fluke and nothing long lasting. I hope the menopur is as painless as possible tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about that tonight. Once all of this stuff starts, I can't enjoy my beer anymore! boo :( But it's going to be all worth it!! love the tulips by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!