Nov 29, 2011
Craziness.
As some of you know, SIL and I have had overlapping IVF cycles (my brother has azo). She started stims a few days before me but I ended up going for my ER before her. She just texted me and she's doing a 3dt tomorrow, the same day that I'll be having my 5dt. Crazy! They live about an hour north of us so of course I keep day dreaming of pictures with two beautiful sets of twins, born days apart. I know this is naive of me but it's the vision that I'm going to hold on to tomorrow during my embryo transfer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the transfer tomorrow! That's a beautiful image to hold onto so good luck to your bro and SIL also!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is crazy!! How fun would it be to have cousins just days apart!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you tomorrow, and to your brother & SIL too! That would be so cool to have cousins so close :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun would that be?! Love it! :) Prayers for you both!! <3
ReplyDeleteHold on to that image because it could definitely happen! Wishing you both tons of luck :)
ReplyDeleteHope both you and your SIL transfer goes great and you get your wish! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to have someone to go through this with. Wishing you both well during your two week wait and praying you both can celebrate!
ReplyDelete