I was doing a little online Christmas shopping this morning and stumbled across the perfect lucky socks for my upcoming IVF cycle. I just had to have them.
The St. Louis Cardinals did just win the World Series. I figured maybe these socks could bring my IVF cycle some of the Cards' recent good fortune. Now, I'm off to attempt to pull out my Christmas decorations without injuring myself. Where are Mike's big muscles when I need them.......
I honestly have such a good feeling about your IVF cycle, and I think the socks can only help =) Good luck with the Christmas decorations!!
ReplyDeleteso sorry I haven't been on your site commenting! For some reason your posts don't show up in my newsfeed, so I never know when you post! But bikes shaped as sperm, awesome halloween costumes, and IVF along with your brother.. WOW! Exciting stuff! Can't wait to hear your good news! *positive thinking all the way!* Have you heard of the circle and bloom IVF meditating c.d.s? That may help out with the stress!
ReplyDeleteYay for lucky socks!
ReplyDelete