Well, AF finally showed and IVF #1 is officially underway. I left a message for my doctor with the answering service and he called me back within five minutes. It's unreal, I am used to such treatment! I guess this is what a good infertility clinic is like? I'm going in tomorrow at 11 for my blood work, ultrasound (ew!) and uterine sounding. I'll also be learning how to do my injections but I'm hoping that they'll have some thing to show me with since my meds won't be here before my appointment. I plan to call Customs first thing in the morning and find out what the hell the hold up is with my meds but at least I know I have donor meds coming and they're guaranteed tomorrow by 3. Thank God.
I'm a nervous wreck and dealing with so many emotions right now. I think I'll have a glass of wine later and toast to all the exciting possibilities that this month could bring. I hope that it will be my last for at least nine months! So it's here, it's happening, it's real. There's no turning back now.

Yay!! So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! ;) super exciting stuff!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for AF (just this once)! Glad you're getting the process started!
ReplyDeleteawesome! You have so much excitement ahead of you!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're getting started & so glad AF made it's way to be late and have that actually be a convenient thing for once :))
ReplyDeletePraying for you through this cycle Megan!
Yay! I'm so glad everything's coming together!! Lots of T&Ps heading your way!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHey- I don't see an email address on your blog... Sooo, I have something I'd love to send you (if of course you don't find that totally CREEPY) shoot me an email (its on my blog) with your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail!
ReplyDelete