Nov 25, 2011

Egg Retrieval

Well its all over and I just woke up from a very long nap! They retrieved 7 eggs this morning--even one from Lefty!  I'm very sleepy but not in any pain.  I already feel a lot less pressure and bloating, which is a relief because I was extremely uncomfortable when I woke up this morning.  Apparently while I was sedated I was talking to MH about needing a mini van. Omen, perhaps? Haha. We'll get our fert report tomorrow morning!

10 comments:

  1. hoping you transfer is smooth and your 2ww is quick and painless!!!
    and great news is awaiting you on the other end!!
    xoxo
    iclw

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Sending prayers your way for lots of good news in the coming days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. crossing my fingers that you get 7 beautifully fertilized little eggies tomorrow! (just don't put them all in at once, tricare would freak out with 7 babies all at once :) j/k)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOHOOO FOR 7!!! Im so excited for you! Praying you get great news today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 is an awesome number!! Hope the fert report is great and your transfer goes well. Hoping for a BFP for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Fingers crossed for a great fert report!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from ICLW! Congratulations! I hope your IVF is a success. We start IVF#1 next month, so it is good to hear that all went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your ER went well!! I hope this is a success!! And I will still be your friend if you do get a minivan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun sleeping the weekend away! I have my fingers crossed for a good fert report!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on a great retrieval! Hope you're feeling ok now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!