Nov 29, 2011

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

Last week I was given an award by the amazing Jill over at Meier Madness. Someone else also awarded me with this award but last week was such a blur with the seven blood draws, three ultrasounds, egg retrieval and Thanksgiving that I can't remember who. I'm sorry! Apparently, Liebster means "dearest" in German. This one has been floating around the blogosphere this week, going to folks with less than 200 followers.  Thank you so much, Jill! You like me, you really like me! <3



Here are the rules to pass this baby on: 
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
Here are 5 bloggers I would like to pass the award on to:
1. Allie, from Project Open Hearts
4. Lisa, from Hapa Hopes
5. Lauren, from Not Just An Army Wife

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think you have QUITE the valid excuse for being slow on the uptake! Though my name's not Jill :) I just go by J on the blog.

    Have you picked out socks for the transfer yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am losing it. Where the hell did I get Jill from then? Aah!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!