Nov 24, 2011

Retrieval is Friday

This is going to be brief because I  am already at my brother's house and posting from my phone.  My ER is going to be Friday at 0800 and we are expecting five fertilizable eggs. Leftie sucks and did not produce any good size, mature follicles. Doc is not expecting to get anything from that side.  :/ I have targets drawn on my as$ and no shred of modesty left. Mike did my HCG at 9:00. He needs a lot more practice because  holy fuck it hurt!  I am not looking forward to my PIO shots starting on Sunday.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am so incredibly grateful that I have a day off from blood draws, injections and ultrasounds. I hope that all of you have a very blessed day, wherever you are. <3

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow during your retrieval! I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! As for IM injections, there are a few tricks... While standing- bend over slightly (we use the bathroom counter) angle you toes together and remove the majority of your weight from the injection side. Also make sure he is still holing your skin when he pulls the needle out- I found it to hurt like hell if he let go. Good luck tomorrow morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!! I used the same strategy as W&W for the IM shots. The key is to keep your ass as relaxed as possible. When Dr Boy did them, I didn't even feel it.

    Good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, also- I gave you one of those bloggy awardy thingies... Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!