Nov 28, 2011

All Is Well Again.

We received our fert report yesterday and I immediately logged on to blogger so that I could post about it. I received a notice that my blogger account had been disabled. Immediately, I panicked. I've been blogging since 2005, since before Mike's first deployment to Iraq. I have a LOT of stuff on blogger. Memories that have been long forgotten and "friends" that I lost because I could no longer access my Reader or comment on other blogs.  Doesn't Blogger know that I have many, many uteruses (uteri???) that I keep track of?! I have NO idea what happened but thank GOODNESS This Space For Rent is back up and running. Now I need to figure out how to create a back up, just in case the powers that be decide to eff with me again.

So....our fert report!  Five out of the seven eggs fertilized! We are set to do a 5 day transfer on Wednesday evening and we'll be transferring two embryos. I am SO excited. Last night I asked Mike what lucky socks I should wear and he wants me to lay them all out so we can decide together. <3

My trigger shot hurt like hell so I was extremely nervous for to begin my PIO injections last night. I reminded Mike to squeeze as hard as he could before he put the needle in, since that is what I think went wrong with the trigger shot. I laid down on my bed, gripped my headboard with both hands, felt the squeeze and asked him if he had injected me yet--he was already pushing the PIO in and I didn't even feel the shot. Thank goodness! I can totally handle this.

My boobs still hurt, I still can't button my pants and I've gained five pounds. I don't think I'm as emotionally crazy as I was expecting to be, but I'm sure Mike would disagree. I'm finished with all my paid orders and plan to take it super easy this week. Today I'm working on Christmas gifts though the pain in my butt makes sitting in my sewing chair a little awkward. By the way, I'm talking about the pain from my PIO injection, not Mike. :P

I hope everyone else is doing well and that no other blogs were affected. I about had a panic attack yesterday when I saw that my blog was gone  but all seems to be well in the blogosphere, at least for now.

11 comments:

  1. Yay! That is great news! I'm SO SO SO happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, Megan! It's so sweet that Mike wants to help pick out the socks. Dr Boy did help photograph them this morning, but that's about as far as he'll go. I think I'm going to go buy some fun fuzzy ones for the retrieval and transfer so my feet stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your transfer! And definitely post some photos of your socks once you guys pick them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your fertilization report! That sucks that your google account just disappeared but glad your blog is up and running again.

    Happy ICLW #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! & I saw that your site was down yesterday and couldn't believe it! I knew something must have been messed up with blogger! Glad your back up and running! Ps I put your button on my page the other day! But now it's not linking ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed that your blog was messed up, I got really sad and scared for me a minute. I was like nooooooo, did she remove me? How am I going how her Invtro went....it was a big panic attack! Lol. Glad your black:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on a great fert report! I hope your transfer goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!