![]() |
| 18 weeks. Doesn't the airport bathroom make for a lovely back drop? |
How big is baby? The size of a mango or about six inches!
Symptoms: Acne, sore boobs, horrible leg cramps while I sleep. Thanks to Zofran I am no longer nauseous or throwing up! Thank GOD. A lovely symptom of Zofran, unfortunately, is constipation.
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +6
Maternity Clothes: All the time except my pajamas. My bump is really starting to fill out the shirts that were too big a few months ago.
Sleep: I am sleeping much better these days.
Best Moment This Week: The surprise pregnancy massage my wonderful husband surprised me with. Two days prior I was awoken by a horrible charlie horse in my left calf that had me sobbing in pain. I couldn't walk without a limp for a few days so he decided to surprise me. (Thanks to my big sister for suggesting the place! Anyone in the Cincy area needs to check out Becoming Mom.) It was wonderful! It was also awesome to go through the gobs and gobs of adorable girl clothes that my nieces have out grown. Thanks to my sister's generosity I think our little one is set on clothes for the first six months of her life.
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: I am feeling a lot of twinges and last night I swear I felt a little tap on my hand when it was on my belly. Maybe I'm crazy but it was after a big Turtle Sundae so who knows! Mike's jealous he can't feel anything yet. :)
Food Cravings: Kettle corn and last night I had planned to have a veggie burger on the grill but all of the sudden I HAD to have a burned hot dog. It was delicious.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? Still in but getting more and more shallow every day.
What I miss: Beer.
What I am looking forward to: Our big ultrasound on 4/3. I can't wait to see our baby girl on screen again.
Next Appointment: 4/3 for our big ultrasound.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water and eat bananas to ward off the leg cramps. They may not always help but they don't hurt either.
Milestones: Feeling our little one move more often! One week closer to V-Day. Hearing her heartbeat on a home doppler my friend loaned to me.
![]() |
| 19 Weeks |


Adorable bump!! I live in Ohio!! How crazy! if you are still in town there is a huge baby sale in Cincinnati tomorrow morning! it is being held at Princeton High School in Sharonville :D Hope your leg cramps get better! :( Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteYay, bump has really come out to play! Glad to get an update from you!
ReplyDeleteLoving the bump date!! :)
ReplyDelete