https://www.facebook.com/
Mar 14, 2012
Cloth Diaper Co-Op
Not sure if any of you are planning to cloth diaper like me but I wanted to let you know about this diaper co-op going on right now. The co-op is for Alva.Baby diapers. I've never used them but I know a lot of moms who swear by them and they're a super economical way to get your diaper stash started. By participating in the co-op you receive discounted product because the co-op host places one bulk order--the more people order, the more we save. Based on my calculations I am saving at least $2/diaper by ordering through the co-op rather than the website directly, which is great because the diapers retail for under $10 to begin with. The downside is that these dipes come from China, which I'm guessing explains their price. I thought about it for awhile though, about where the diapers are coming from and the distance they need to travel, and I figure that cloth diapering is more eco-friendly no matter where the diapers are coming from. I can't attest to the quality since I don't have a babe here yet but I'm going to order some newborn sizes to go with my pre-fold stash. If I like them then I will probably order more in the future for once LO gets bigger. Their regular size diapers are one-size (snap or velcro) pocket diapers and will fit your baby from 12 pounds to potty training. Plus, they have some of the cutest patterns! Shopping for fluff is addicting! This co-op ends around the end of March and there is talk of another one in June or July.
https://www.facebook.com/ groups/SarahsCoop/
https://www.facebook.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!