Today I am 10dpIUI. I have zero symptoms and little hope that this actually worked. The upside is that I'm not spotting yet. The downside is that that doesn't mean anything. I just woke and infertility has already won. I logged on to facebook only to get slapped in the face with this, "
This family of four is going to be a family of five in March!!!" This is a friend I haven't spoken to in months because she kept telling me to relax, just have fun with it and not actually try. I basically haven't talked to her since we started seeing the RE. When Mike went TDY back to Ft. Drum in October, he texted me pictures of him and their newborn that I posted.
Now she's pregnant again and here's the real kicker--this baby was conceived during R&R. TWO WEEKS HOME AND SHE GETS PREGNANT!
She called me out of the blue last week because the might be coming to Lewis next spring, which I was so excited about because they were some of our best friends from Ft. Drum. Now I know why she never called me back. =( I'm mad that I allowed myself to actually entertain the thought, "Maybe we'll have babies together!" How is that even possible, that after all this time, I still have hope? Mike's response to everything was literally, "Mmm." and he told me not to be mad about it. This is why I can't fucking talk to him about anything. All I want is for him to acknowledge how I'm feeling. To ask me if I'm okay. To comfort me. Is that too much to ask? I'm glad our infertility is so fucking easy for him. Today is going to be one of those days. Infertility has won.
I'm sorry today is such a crappy day :( I know there really aren't any words that can make it better.. IF is so unfair. It doesn't make sense that for some, pregnancy is so natural, while for others, it's like the least natural thing in the world. Ugh. I'm really sorry. I'm still hoping that this is your cycle though. Remember that it's not over til it's over! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry sweetie! We all have those days & for some reason men don't seem to understand our upsets over fertiles or super fertiles. R&R baby, awesome. We tried on R&R and my SIL got pregnant!
ReplyDeleteSending HUGE HUGS!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!
I'm sorry ur having a bad day =( trust me... We all have them and it really sucks! Just find urself in a happy place or take a well deserved bubble bath or nap. Clear ur mind. As far as the hubs... Grrrr men can be so insensitive. Just don't talk to him noe or else u will blow up on him. Then when ur a lil cooled off, then speak to him about what's bothering you. I hope ur days get better.. Don't lose hope :)
ReplyDelete:( I'm sorry :(
ReplyDelete