I have been a huuuuuge Titanic dork since I was in the sixth grade, two years before the movie even came out. I saw the IMAX movie about the first Titanic dive on a field trip and have been hooked ever since. I've seen Titanic: The Exhibtion and absolutely loved it. I read anything and everything I can get my hands on, I've got the reprint of the New York Times that was printed the day after Titanic sank, I just love Titanic history!
Recently, my sister and her family took a trip to the new Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge and were interviewed for the local news station. I'm so jealous! Most of the closeups of the people in this video of are my niece, nephew, sister and brother in law! :)
Click on link and then click "Tour of The Titanic"
http://www.volunteertv.com/ourtown/headlines/Our_Town_Titanic_125660798.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!