Well, I started my new Etsy shop and I listed my very first item today. I decided to call my shop "Works of A.R.T." and I plan to carry items catering to those who have beaten infertility. Whether they became parents with the help of A.R.T or through adoption, my goal is to have something for everyone. From my Etsy profile, "I am an Army Wife stationed at Fort Lewis. I took up sewing as a distraction during my husband's second deployment to Iraq. It was love at first stitch and now I enjoy making all sorts of things! My husband and decided to add to our family in 2008 but things didn't quite go as planned. In 2010, we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility and after dozens of tests, numerous procedures, and months of fertility drugs we have decided to move on to in vitro fertilization or IVF. I started Works of A.R.T. with the hope that this little Etsy shop would help make our dreams of parenthood a reality.
I'll slowly get more added to the shop but Mike's still home with a bad back and ACUnique is taking up most of my free time. My next project is to work on a Rainbow Baby onesie since I know a friend of mine wants one!
I'm not allowed to advertise my shop on The Bump so I'd appreciate it if my readers would help get the word out. All my profits from the shop will go directly towards funding our IVF.

This is really cute! Hopefully one day we all can buy these onsies & see them on our babies!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on opening the store!! (I just blogged about it.) I hope you get lots of customers!
ReplyDelete