Jul 14, 2011
Flame Free Confession
Mike threw his back out on Saturday and by Tuesday he was in the ER having extremely painful back spasms. I drove to post to bring him home since he was put on quarters and he's been in a persistent daze ever since. Here comes to the confession part: He is driving me absolutely crazy! I feel terrible for him because he's in pain and I hate seeing him that way but I am soooo ready for him to go back to work. Today he quizzed me about everything that I have on our top shelf in the fridge--like my curry paste. "It's been in there forever." Yes, it has but it takes months to use an entire jar of curry paste unless you're having a curry every.single.night for dinner. Then he proceeded to ask questions about all the little notes I've jotted down on my dry erase calendar. As a matter of fact, he's actually bugging me right now. "What are you doing? Who are you writing?" and talking to the realtors on the TLC show I'm watching. I know most of it is the drugs he's on, oxycodone and diazepam, but I am seriously ready to strangle him. Who knows, maybe it's a combination of his drugs coupled with the fact that I've been on effing fertility drugs for five months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That would annoy the snot out of me! I hope he's feeling better soon so he can get out of your hair.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could handle my man home all day everyday. He gets annoyed with shows I watch & continually says how stupid they are. THEN DON'T WATCH WITH ME ASSWIPE! Hopefully he's all better very soon. For his sake & yours!
ReplyDelete