Jul 26, 2011

Harry Potter Giveaway on Fearlessly Infertile

I am always looking for new blogs to read, specifically infertility blogs and military/infertility blogs even more so. A few months ago I stumbled across Fearlessly Infertile by Christa and have been an avid reader ever since.
Christa just celebrated her 30th birthday at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (jealous!!!!) where she picked up these goodies for a giveaway on her blog! I'm a huge HP dork fan. I still have to finish my blog from our time in the North of England but  we actually left London from King's Cross just so I could get my picture at Platform 9 3/4 and we got to go to the castle that Hogwarts was based on in the first two movies. While in Whitby (the place where Dracula landed in England) I bought a shirt that says "Real men don't sparkle. Real men defeat dark wizards" and wore it to the premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2. Hello, my name is Megan and I am a Harry Potter dork and I want to win this giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am an HP dork as well! It is a good thing to be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!