Jul 23, 2011

Bravo Foxtrot November.

I had dreams last night about waking up in the morning and having a positive pregnancy test. It didn't happen.  Big fat stark white negative. I'm pretty sure it was laughing at me. "How stupid could you be? You actually think you're pregnant after all this time?!"

I've started spotting a little bit, which is always a sure sign that AF is just days away. I know they say that it's not over until the fat lady sings but I always spot before my period. For some reason the spotting decided to start late this month.  If she doesn't show by Monday then I will call the IF clinic and request a blood test. My sister never got a +HPT with my niece. Can you believe that after all these months and negative tests I am still trying to make excuses and find reasons why my test was a BFN this morning?! It's ridiculous, really.......

2 comments:

  1. Ugh AF stay away! I'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter how many BFN's you get or how little of a chance you had a really getting pregnant you will always think of a reason that it was N instead of P. HUGS & FX!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!