This quote perfectly describes what I'm feeling right now. I don't even want to do IUI this cycle because I feel like there's no point. I'm numb to it all but I'm scared to give up. We've waited for so long to get to this point. I can't remember the last time I prayed and I actually stopped myself from praying last night. Again, what's the point? Not that I was ever an incredibly religious person but infertility has completely
I have to leave in a few hours for my follie check and already my mind is drawing a blank on what I need to say to the doctor. I know I need to advocate for myself but I'm not sure how to do it without #1 being disrespectful and burning bridges or #2 going completely hormonal and crying. I guess I need to sit down with a pen and paper and write down everything I want to say to him.
Expect another entry later tonight, revealing all the details of my appointment. Wish me luck.
I am so sorry you're feeling this way. IF sux. I hope your follie check goes well and you have a great/informative conversation with your doctor. I'm rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteAww hun, I feel the same way. I'm so sorry! I'm sending tons of hugs & love! I hope your doctor appt goes well. :) ***Good Luck Vibes***
ReplyDeleteI copied/stole this quote, it's so perfect for the way we feel.
ReplyDelete