May 29, 2012

Baby's First Camping Trip

We had a great time camping at the beach this weekend but Mike and I were definitely ready to come home by yesterday. My knees, feet and legs ached from walking in the sand and at about 0130 Monday morning the skies opened up and we woke up to a leaky tent. Well, I should say that I woke up. Zero and I were getting rained on and Mike and Bailey were still obliviously snoozing. I wish it would have been warmer but summer hasn't arrived yet in the Pacific Northwest.  My favorite part of the weekend was going to Cannon Beach aka The Goonies Beach. It was great to get away with Mike for a few days and to celebrate our 8th anniversary. I hope everyone took a few moments yesterday to remember those who have died in the service of our country.

Here are some highlights of our camping trip:

Bailey and I enjoying the camp fire
She thinks she's a lap dog.

Me & My Girls

Zero loves running in the water at the beach!


The Goonies Rocks

I've always considered myself an honorary Goonie

"Hey you guys!!!"


Happy Dog!!!

Gorgeous!

Sleepy pup!


Happy Memorial Day

2 comments:

  1. FUN!! We try to make our way to cannon beach as often as possible, we love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are so freaking adorable!!! Love the pics from Astoria! Goonies never say die!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!