We were camping last Friday-Monday so I didn't have a chance to do my 28 week bumpdate. Not much has changed in the last week though.
How big is baby?
Symptoms:Starting to feel aches and pains. Swollen ankles at the end of the day. Peeing all.the.time. Constant hunger. Stretch marks on my breasts and I wear out really quickly now.
Total Weight Loss/Gain: I'm up 29 total now though my midwife commented that she didn't know where I was hiding it since I'm tiny. Guess being tall is a good thing!
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well, even if I am getting up at least 3-4 times to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling hiccups for the first time while I was resting in the tent on our camping trip.
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots. I'm feeling loads of bulges--like her butt or head.
Food Cravings: Still love my pancakes!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It's so shallow that it's barely there anymore.
What I miss: Beer and being able to put my shoes on without feeling like I'm going to squish her right out of me.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting her for the first time. I'm not ready for her to come out yet but I'm starting to get very anxious to meet her!
Next Appointment: 15 June.
Milestones: Feeling hiccups for the first time. Narrowing down our name choices. <3


I've gained the same amount and hear that a lot too. It really is nice being tall! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Your bump is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYour bump is so damn cute!!
ReplyDelete