May 18, 2012
27 Weeks
How big is baby?
Symptoms: stuffy nose (especially when I wake up- yuck!) fatigue, heartburn, rib pain, headaches and a new one--ANEMIA. I've been feeling ill since I started taking the iron and am hoping that switching to a different supplement will help.
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +22. Dear Lord.
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well, even if I am getting up at least 3-4 times to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Passing my glucose test!
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots. Still waiting to feel hiccups though.
Food Cravings: I finally got my pancakes!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It's so shallow that it's barely there anymore.
What I miss: Beer and being able to move the way I want to without it hurting or squishing baby.
What I am looking forward to: Going camping at the beach next weekend for our 8 year anniversary. It's not Buckingham Palace (where we were last year) but it will still be fun.
Next Appointment: 1 June
Milestones: Registered for child birth class. Feeling BIG kicks--so hard that they made me jump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!