May 22, 2012

Presents!

I added a BOB jogging stroller to our registry a couple weeks ago, not really thinking anyone would buy it for us but thinking it would be good to use a registry completion coupon on. Imagine my excitement when I was buying a few things off our registry and saw that someone had bought it for us! Mike's mom and two aunts pooled together and got it for us! Yay! Mike and I are very active people and I would really love to get back into jogging post-pregnancy...now I have no excuse not to.

I laughed so hard when I saw Bailey's expression in this picture...
Even Bailey says, "Holy shit, it's a BOB!!!"
A man who actually reads instructions! <3



A stroller with a recommended PSI, suspension system and alignment system? Mike's in love!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha - Bailey's expression cracks me up! Yay for the BOB. What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I did the same thing on our registry- I guess I'll start crossing my fingers someone surprises us with the double BOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That's awesome! It's always a good idea to throw in a few big ticket items that you don't think people will buy -- because often they do! For my wedding I got a $300 stand mixer from my uncle that I didn't think ANYONE would buy. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! LOVE my BOB strollers (both single and duallie). And you are right, it is "manly" enough for most dads to embrace them. :) John feels great about the fact that they are serviced at bike shops, not baby store. **insert manly grunt here**

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!