May 8, 2012

Calling all Babywearers!

Just wanted to let my wonderful readers know that Cotton Babies currently has a few of their Ergo carriers on sale, including the Petunia Pickle Bottom Line. I fell in love with this carrier when I saw it at Buy Buy Baby when visiting Ohio. I just couldn't justify spending an extra $50 for the designer fabric though and I was SO sad when I realized that BBB's 20% off coupons excluded Ergo products. I've had my eye on it for awhile and kept going between the Beco Butterfly 2 and this gorgeous Ergo. The price on Cotton Babies today sold me though and now this lovely carrier is on its way to my doorstep!

$145 on Amazon (cheapest price I've found--it was $159.99 at BBB) and currently on sale for $105 at Cotton Babies (with free shipping!) Isn't it pretty? Even my macho, tattooed, punk rocker of a husband said he'd wear it. Anything for his baby girl, I guess!


1 comment:

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!