I know some people don't really celebrate Mother's Day until they actually have a baby in their arms but Mike and I decided to embrace the day, since in the past it held nothing but sadness and sorrow. It was so thoughtful of my sister and Mike's grandma to send me Mom-to-be Mother's Day cards!!!
First he took me to brunch....
Then we came home and he surprised me with the Jujube Diaper Bag that I've been wanting! It's gorgeous black Earth Leather with a hot pink interior, plenty of room for cloth and can be worn as a shoulder bag or messenger bag! Best of all it looks nothing like a diaper bag! Well done, Mike!

Then we went to a local beach for a couple hours just spent the afternoon together, talking about how we have limited weekends left to just the two of us and just enjoying each other. It was a perfect day. <3




What a wonderful day! I think we are all Moms now. I love the diaper bag and the photos by the water are so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI love your mothers day! How fun! and ADORABLE pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of you!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely stunning!
ReplyDelete