Jun 15, 2012

31 Weeks!

How big is baby?


Symptoms: Swelling in my hands, ankles and feet. Stretch marks on my butt, hips and breasts. Sore feet and knees. Just starting to get achey. Constant fatigue. I think I'm starting to waddle too...
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +31
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Sleep: Amazingly well considering how long it takes me to turn over.
Best Moment This Week: When my midwife helped me figure out what parts of the baby I'm feeling. What I thought was a  head is actually a butt and baby is head down!
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: All the time. Nothing like getting jabbed in the ribs when you're just about asleep!
Food Cravings: No cravings really but I am still easily influenced. When I was getting a pedicure yesterday a girl next to me had a Dominos pasta bowl. I HAD to have one after that.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It seems to have gone missing. It's totally flat now and when I exhale it turns into an outie.
What I miss: Having energy.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting her for the first time.
Next Appointment: 29 June
Milestones: Baby's head down! I also finished the nursery as much as I'm going to since we're moving. Pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!