Jun 9, 2012

30 Weeks





How big is baby?





Symptoms:Swollen ankles at the end of the day. Peeing all.the.time. Constant hunger. Tired all the time!
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +29 as of my last appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Sleep: Pretty well most nights. Every now and then I will get a bout of insomnia but I can't complain too much.
Best Moment This Week: Watching Mike re-enlist and finding out that our family will be moving to Fort Rucker in October. I can not wait to take our little one to sandy white beaches!
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Constantly. I can watch my belly wiggle like crazy. Sometimes I just want her to settle down because it makes it hard to relax.
Food Cravings: Nothing specific but everything tastes so good.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It seems to have gone missing. It's totally flat now and when I exhale it turns into an outie.
What I miss: Being able to move the way I want to.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting her for the first time.
Next Appointment: 15 June.
Milestones: Do rib jabs count? OUCH!


Look how fast she's growing now!!!


1 comment:

  1. wow, you have really grown in the past few weeks! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!