Jun 22, 2012

32 Weeks



 How big is baby?



Symptoms: Stretch marks on my breasts, hips and butt. Calf cramps. Swollen ankles and feet. Fatigue extremely easily--long naps are becoming more frequent.  I need to buy bigger bras soon. My breasts are killing me!
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +31 as of my 31 week appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Sleep: I am sleeping amazingly well. Body pillows are a life saver.
Best Moment This Week: Deciding on a name! We have been debating on a list the entire pregnancy, had it narrowed down to two names and then I had TWO dreams in one night. One was about giving birth to her and introducing her to everyone and the other dream was me chasing her down Main Street USA at Disney World--haha. So we've already named her but we're still keeping it to ourselves.
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Definitely more restricted. More jabs than flutters and she gets the hiccups at least once a day.
Food Cravings: Blueberry pancakes! Yummy.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It's all stretched out and gross looking. The hole from my belly button piercing looks really bizarre.
What I miss: Beer and being able to move/do anything without being uncomfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting her. I can't wait to smell her and cuddle her.
Next Appointment: 28 June.
Milestones: Another week closer to meeting her. I had a friend give birth to her LO today at 37 weeks 3 days. Reality is starting to set in that this could happen much sooner than expected! After everything it took to get to this point, I can hardly believe it is almost time to meet our baby girl.


Look how much baby girl has grown! The difference between 29 weeks and 32 weeks is crazy. Can't believe I'm already 8 months pregnant!



 My sister-in-law's shower was on Saturday so Mike and I headed up to Seattle so I could attend. Here's a picture that my brother snapped of us--I love it. 





3 comments:

  1. You look great! I get excited, and admitadly a little freaked out, on a daily basis when I realize how soon this could all happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some crazy growth between 29 and 32! I noticed some distinct enlargement right around 30 weeks as well, must be a baby growth spurt!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!