Jun 19, 2012

Mom Mobile



We've been looking for a new vehicle since finding out that we're PCSing to Rucker in September/October. We needed something that could fit our growing family since my SUV was way too small to fit the baby and the dogs. We were originally looking at larger SUVs but I didn't want a gas guzzler and we need lots of space. We ended up getting a VW Routan and I love it! It has everything we wanted (except a sunroof--those are hard to find in vans!) and the price was right. The dogs have plenty of room in the back with the third row down and there's still loads leftover for all our (and baby's!) STUFF. The kitties will fit too, since we're all traveling in one vehicle down to Alabama. I had a certified car seat tech check out the car seat installation and it looks like we're good to go. We still need a few small things for baby but we're pretty much set now!






7 comments:

  1. I like it! Mini vans really are the best when you have kids and dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest mini van I have ever seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the van views! We are in the market for a mini van as well (with 2 kids and 1 dog, my Ford Focus is not going to cut it). I didn't know VW made a mini van. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your going to LOVE that carseat, if you don't already. I bought an infant seat and she used it less then 2 months..I bought the britax...bestttt thing we bought. I LOVE IT! Nice van too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh pretty! You look radiant Frag! So happy for you and Mike!

    <3, LA

    ReplyDelete
  6. my girlfriend has a Routan and loves it! I'm not going to lie, I've always said I would never drive a mini van, but now I REALLY want one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!