Thanks to Jen from When Life Hands You Lemons for giving me this award! I'm a new follow of her blog and I look forward to following her IVF journey as well!
Certain rules apply when receiving this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award!
2. List 7 things people may not know about you.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and notify them as well. (The hard part is trying to pick other bloggers who have not been chosen already. If you have received the award from someone else, just ignore my nomination! However, you can secretly be honored!)
So, without further adieu...7 things about me you may not know!
1. I am the baby of 5. There are now 21 people in my immediate family and I've always dreamed of having a big family of my own!
2. I met my husband on the way to my first college class. I had seen him around the gym (I played volleyball and he played football) and thought he was cute. I made the first move by asking him for directions and we ended up having the same class. :)
3. I was Alice in my third grade play, "The Trial of Alice in Wonderland." I had a singing solo. You know, "I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it......" Yeah, I failed miserably.
4. I have never been a big meat eater but I officially went meat-free after reading Skinny Bitch. I tried to go vegan but I love dairy too damn much, though I do make substitutions in my diet when I can.
5. I LOVE The Cure. Favorite.band.ever.
6. I was barely 20 years old when I married Mike. My parents were less than thrilled because all of my other siblings were older and out of college by the time they married; they were worried I wouldn't finish my degree. I got my B.S. in 2007, only one semester behind schedule.
7. I have two dogs and two cats, all rescues. Zero and Bailey are my pups and Figaro and Quidditch are my kitties. I do not know what I'd do without them.
And now, the 15 people I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Diana at Bun(less) in the Oven, who is no longer Bunless!
2. Julia at TTC Baby E
3. Allie at Project Open Hearts
6.Christa at Fearlessly Infertile
7. Lisa at Hapa Hopes
8. Joys Truly at Gonna Do It For Baby
10. Megan at Infertile Myrtle
13. Christine at Love, Marriage and a Baby Carriage?

I found your page and then saw you nominated me for an award, thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on your history and saw you went to SUNY, which one? I graduated from New Paltz.
I am your newest follower and looking forward to reading more!
Thanks for the award!
ReplyDelete