So I've been having some bathroom issues since my lap, which is to be expected. Last night I was having a lot of pressure down there so I thought I'd check things out. I inserted my finger into my vagina and felt something hard and with rough edges, almost like a water bottle cap. It was after hours so I couldn't call my clinic and I didn't feel like going to the ER on post. I had horrible nightmares last night about not really having surgery and being taken to the mother ship instead!
I called as soon as the clinic opened and THANKFULLY they called me back right away and said the doctor definitely wanted to see me.
I'm doing a lot better, but definitely still sore. Mostly on my left side where he removed all the endo. I've got some fresh bruises that I'm guessing are internal bruises finally making their way to the surface.
I called as soon as the clinic opened and THANKFULLY they called me back right away and said the doctor definitely wanted to see me.
I'm doing a lot better, but definitely still sore. Mostly on my left side where he removed all the endo. I've got some fresh bruises that I'm guessing are internal bruises finally making their way to the surface.
Holy crap, seriously. I can't get over this happening to you after everything else. Completely ridiculous...and scary if you ask me. I know people have to learn to be good surgeons, but that makes me leery of ever agreeing to let a student do anything without the actual Dr present!
ReplyDeleteI really hope you heal fast and can get pregnant on your own very quickly so you don't even have to think about seeing a fertility Dr again for a long long time (if ever, but I know about endo so I imagine that will rear its ugly head again, sadly)
Good Luck...and you are smart and awesome..he is right, most people that I have met in various online fertility groups wouldn't have checked at all!