Aug 11, 2011

Two Weeks Until Surgery

My laparoscopy is scheduled for two weeks and I'm starting to feel anxious. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous scared. Thank goodness my mom is flying out to take care of me since Mike won't have any time off work! If any of my readers have ANY experiences with laparoscopies, I'd really appreciate hearing them.

My request to see a civilian PCM was denied. I'm guessing it's because of the new satellite MTF clinic that was just built near me but more than likely it's because Tricare hates me.  Tricare Standard is sounding better and better. In other news, my brother is having his biopsy today to see if he's producing sperm. I'm really hoping for good results because I can't imagine the disappointment and pain he'll feel if he finds out he can't father children. =(

Tonight is the beginning of pre-season football and I can't wait to watch the Seahawks! I'm not a die hard fan (yet) but the fan base here is amazing. I'm more excited to see the Irish this season. We're actually ranked in the top 25 and everyone has high hopes for this year's team!  I'd better call Comcast to upgrade the cable to HD.....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you and your brother!
    I saw a shirt at Meijer that I almost bought for you. It was a ND shirt that looked cool.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!