BFN this morning but still no AF. I'm spotting and having serious AF-like cramps--the kind that make you rush to the bathroom because you feel like you've started. :sigh: My temp is still above the cover line though I've been told I shouldn't trust temping on medicated cycles. I'm thinking that the HCG shot most likely lengthened my LP which I don't have my full-on period yet. I wish my RE would do a beta on me so that I'd know one way or the other. Right now my gut is telling me that I'm not pregnant just because this is exactly what happens every.single.month. right before I start my period.
For your viewing pleasure. Proof that this IUI is most likely a failure. Of course the mysterious second line from yesterday is not there any more which only proves one thing: I'm crazier than I thought.
You're not crazy! (but thanks for the laugh).
ReplyDeleteI hope your RE does a beta soon. I've had cramps & some serious cramps for 2 weeks. Doesn't mean anything sweetie. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you til the damn AF shows!!!
I'm keeping everything crossed for you sweetie.
ReplyDelete