May 2, 2011

Magic Eye and 12 DPIUI

Magic Eye.  Do you remember those things from the 90s?  Pictures that are almost guaranteed to give anyone who stares at them a headache. Pictures like this:




I could never see the picture in those damn things and apparently I'm having the same issue finding the second line on my pregnancy tests.  I find myself staring at them, tilting them toward the light and looking for that ever elusive second line. No matter how I look at it I can't see it.  I swear I see something on my 10DPIUI test but there's been nothing since.

This morning I woke up at 0341 right before Mike's alarm went off, just as I do most mornings.  I decided to go ahead an POAS so I could use FMU.  Half awake I walked into the bathroom and proceeded to spill half a cup of pee all over the bathroom floor. That's what I get for trying to do such a "difficult" task with half my brain still in dream land. I stared at the test with it about four inches from my face since I didn't have my contacts in and wasn't wearing my glasses. BFN. I went back to bed.

At 0700 my alarm went off and I was almost afraid to take my temp. 12DPO is normally the day that my BBT starts to go down and AF comes the next day.  Today's temp: 98.67. I have never had a temp jump at this point in my cycle! No spotting, I have some cramping and sore boobs. For now, I'm trying to find the happy medium between remaining hopeful and being scared to death that AF is just around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at the image of you staring at your PG test like a magic eye image hahaha

    and then after crossing your eyes and pulling the test away from your face you spill your pee all over!! What a morning!! Bahaha!

    I hope tomorrow you wake up to a higher temp and a BFP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you blog through The Bump. I'll be doing my first IUI this month at SRM as well. I hope you get a BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!