May 6, 2011

No Wonder I Still Have an Empty Uterus

I called the infertility clinic this morning to let them know that IUI #1 did not work and that we'll be taking a break this month since Mike is going into the field. They must have some dumb uneducated patients because she told me, "Okay so what I need you to do this month then is get an ovulation predictor kit and once it turns positive--have sex the next day."  What? The hell you say! You mean I have to have sex to get pregnant? No wonder I still have an empty uterus.

1 comment:

  1. We have to have SEX?! with our husbands?!?! Oh my gosh! No wonder we're all childless, no one told us we had to have sex! What is it anyways?! This...sex...thing?! Hmmm... I don't know if I can go through with that, I may always be childless then.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!