Cycle 27 is over. IUI #1 = Big Fat Failure. Good thing I had my long cry the other day when I first started spotting.
We're taking a break from Clomid this cycle since Mike is supposed to be leaving any day for the field and we don't want to 'waste' one of our last three remaining Clomid cycles (my RE will only let us do six total) if he might not even be here. Since I most likely won't get pregnant that means I'll get my period while we're in England and we'll have to take that cycle off too since I won't be here to get the prescription. Looks like IUI #2 will be in late June. I'm also giving up charting for these two cycles.
So long Cycle 27. You were a bitch.
I fucking hate infertility.
I'm so sorry sweetie! HUGS! Gotta love the timing of everything. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out, especially since it took so long for AF to actually show. What a b!tch, right?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an awesome vacation!