I got this message on Facebook today from one of my old friends from Fort Drum.
"Hey Megan, I was thinking about you all day yesterday!! I say a prayer for you every night!! I think you are such an awesome person and I know you WILL make such an awesome mom!!! Until you've made me more aware of infertility, I've never given it much thought. I've always had compassion for those who aren't able to conceive, but not in the way I do now!! I just want to thank you for making me more aware and also for putting yourself out there to educate us all!! I'm so blessed to have you for a friend!! And know that if ever there is anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, I can do for you...do not hesitate to call on me!! Thanks for being such a kind, considerate, informing and WONDERFUL friend!!! IMISSYOU!!!"
It nearly made me cry. I actually reached someone--someone took the time to read my posts and GETS IT AND cares enough to let me know! What an amazing feeling. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people to support me through this journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!