BFN but my temp went up this morning. What the hell is going on? I know I shouldn't give my chart much credence at this point. I've had so many charts where I could have sworn I was pregnant only to be disappointed at the end of the cycle.
TMI WARNING: I am having nasty, thick brownish/cream discharge. Last night it was watery right before bed and only twinges of brown. I still feel like I'm on my period but when there is no blood when I check. My LP is never this long. I am blaming the trigger shot.
I just came across your blog and read through the entire thing. Thanks for being so honest about your experience. I'm crossing my fingers that this is your cycle... Or that you'll find out soon one way or the other. Limbo is awful. (PS: I can't believe that you can't get a beta without a +HPT. I'm seriously frustrated for you!) GL :)
ReplyDelete