Jan 8, 2012

8 Weeks, 2 Days.

How big is baby? The size of a raspberry.
Symptoms:
Nausea, vomiting, dry heaving, super nose. The nausea/dry heaving/vomiting is horrible. We went to Chipotle on Friday and all I could eat was some chips and guacamole. My delicious tacos went to waste. By the way, did you know guacamole looks exactly the same coming up as it does when you eat it? I bet you won't eat guacamole again for awhile. Neither will I.
Total weight gain/loss: None
Maternity clothes? Jeans.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay except for my 4 in the morning insomnia.
Best moment this week: Feeling "normal" on Thursday and actually being able to vacuum for the first time since Christmas.
Movement:   It's way too early. 
Food cravings: On Thursday I was feeling pretty good and craved a foot long veggie delite from Sub.way. Other than that, NOTHING has sounded good and I'm barely eating anything right now.
Gender:  Too early.
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
What I miss:  Food.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing how much the baby has changed at the next ultrasound.
Next Appointment: 1/13 for my second ultrasound at 9 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom:  Nausea and vomiting can strike at any time. Be prepared: carry plastic bags with you EVERYWHERE.
Milestones: Is throwing up for the first time considered a milestone?

7 comments:

  1. Ick! I think I'm quickly heading in your direction, I love to hope I'll escape without tossing my cookies, but I think the chances are slim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are throwing up so much. I haven't yet but I've had to really concentrate on keeping it down. Not fun, only a few more weeks for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not miss the morning sickness at all. I hated being queasy. Sorry you're feeling the brunt of it right now! I hope all goes well at your next ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so glowing, happy pregnant and it is very sweet. Sorry you are having nausea, hopefully it will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nausea is no fun!! Hope you start feeling better soon! Hummus also looks the same coming up lol I don’t think I will ever be able to look at hummus again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're so sick :( And unfortunately, yes--I did know that about guacamole lol. So does ramen. Ugh. I hope you start feeling better sooner rather than later. PS- your little bump is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!