Jan 13, 2012

9 weeks.

Measuring 9w1d and 183bpm

 
How big is baby? The size of a green olive.
Symptoms:
Oh super nose how I loathe thee. EVERYTHING makes me gag. Of course I'm not able to each much of anything so this leads to a lot of dry heaving. When I actually have food in my stomach, I'm puking. Last night was 3 times in five minutes right before bed. This morning was my first time throwing up in public--in the IHOP parking lot. YUMMY! Hearing the cat's hack up fur balls sends me over the edge too. Blech.
Total weight gain/loss: None
Maternity clothes? Jeans and a few shirts.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay except for my 4 in the morning insomnia.
Best moment this week:Seeing the baby rocking out, wiggling its arms and legs on the ultrasound! Playing with strollers for an hour in BRU and Mike saying he liked the one with the five point harness better because it was "like a race car."
Movement:   None that I can feel.
Food cravings: Absolutely nothing.
Gender:  Too early.
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
What I miss:  Food and not dry heaving every 20 minutes.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby again in a few weeks.
Next Appointment: 1/27 for another ultrasound and then I will graduate to the OB!
Weekly Wisdom:  Barf buckets are a pregnant woman's best friend.
Milestones: Seeing the baby's arms and legs wiggling on the ultrasound. He or she was rocking out because we were listening to LMFAO in the car on our way to the doctor. Already a cool kid.

The doctor did say that I have partial placenta previa but didn't seem concerned. Hopefully it moves as my pregnancy progresses.

9 weeks

5 comments:

  1. yaay!!! I kind of expected the baby to be rocking out already because hey let's face it...you two are rockstars and it was just inevitable that your lil one would rock out too :) love you both <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great ultrasound pic of baby. Hopefully you start feeling better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the good ultrasound! I'm glad I decided to wait until 10 weeks for my ultrasound cause at 9 that is really starting to look like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!! Im so happy for you and the Ultrasound looks great! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i've been following your blog through allie at project open hearts. I recently went back over a year in your blog and read everything from then until now. & When i got to the page about you getting your BFP it gave me a warm heart. You and allie are both very inspiring to us who are still struggling. I just wanted to say hello. I just started a blog. New to this, always the reader never the blogger. HAHA
    ~Krystal

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!