Sep 29, 2011

Lucky Socks Day

MY LUCKY SOCKS
Spermination #4 is complete!  Mike's count and motility, as usual, was well above normal and totally awesome--the nurse said it was one of the highest all week. Whether that's actually true or not, I don't know, but it made him feel good so that's all that matters. The actual insemination was more painful than usual today and the nurse was unable to get the catheter all the way through my cervix. I had very intense twinges of pain and I am still cramping three hours later.  The position was still good but just not quite where the little soldiers needed to go. Great, another thing for me to analyze and worry over!

She mentioned that I had, "very healthy cervical mucous" to which Mike made a disgusted face.  We had a good laugh over that when I said, "What, that doesn't turn you on?"  When I was texting this story to my friend, my phone's auto-correct wrote "The nurse said I had very healthy cervical music."  My friend said, "Music? Hahaha. It's so awesome it's musical!"  A good sense of humor is essential to surviving infertility. My nurse loved my lucky socks today. I hope the sparkly shamrocks bring us lots of good luck! Now, we wait......


Have you SEEN this commercial? Talk about a tear jerker. I thought I even saw Mike's eyes glistening a little bit when we saw it last week....

3 comments:

  1. Praying this is your cycle!!!!!!!!!!
    Go soldiers... enjoy that musical mucous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that commercial!! I cry every time I see it though :) Good luck this cycle. Sending lots of baby dust your way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!