Sep 20, 2011

Lucky #34?

AF finally arrived late last night, with very little spotting beforehand--a good sign of things to come?   I was hoping my severe menstrual pain would have disappeared with my endo removal but it hasn't. I still slept with a heating pad shoved between my legs.  =( Since we're still on the waiting list (and will be for quite awhile) for IVF on post, we're going to continue to do ovulation induction + IUI for now. We'll probably do another three cycles of IUI before calling it quits, which would make three IUIs pre-surgery/diagnosis and three post-surgery/endo removal.  My RE feels confident that I'll be able to get pregnant and we won't have to move to IVF, but I'm being cautiously optimistic. I'll start Femara tomorrow and hopefuly we'll be doing IUI by late next week! Here's to lucky #34

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for AF!!! Praying for you this cycle Meg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I'm hope your doctor is right and you don't need IVF. I'm crossing everything for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!