Jul 13, 2012

35 Weeks

Yup, I did the mommy chop. Reminiscent of my hair when Mike and I met. I'm having slight hair regret.

 How big is baby?













Symptoms: I feel like I have to pee all.the.time. now even though barely anything comes out when I go. I've also gone to the bathroom, stood up and felt pee running down my leg. Ah, fun! Still swollen, still extremely tired. I did have a bout of sickness the other night but nothing since--let's hope it stays that way. More stretch marks have appeared on my belly.  
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +38 (too many 4th of July cupcakes!)
Maternity Clothes: Yup. Though I'm still outgrowing some of them.
Sleep: I miss being able to turn over in my sleep without waking up. Sleep is becoming uncomfortable and I'm tossing and turning because laying on my side for too long hurts my hips. Getting out of bed to pee at least 4 times a night is becoming increasingly difficult too.
Best Moment This Week: Packing my hospital bags--it's starting to feel so real!
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: All the time. She gets hiccups at least once a day. Baby's still head down so I'm getting lots of rib kicks.
Food Cravings: Blueberry pancakes and chocolate milkshakes
Labor Signs: Some cervical pressure and a few contractions--nothing timeable or painful though.
Belly Button In or Out? It's a slight outie now.
What I miss: Being able to walk like normal person without swelling like a hippo.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our sweet baby girl!
Next Appointment: 27 July--at 37 weeks and full term!
Milestones: 35/35--insane!!!!!  I did my GBS swab today. Praying it comes back negative--I don't want to be hooked up to antibiotics when I'm in labor! Oh and we just booked our baby girl's first trip to Disney World! We'll only be a six hour drive after we move and we're going again with my sister's family-four little girls in tow. It's going to be awesome! I mean seriously, does it get any cuter? PLUS add two babies to the mix!


My nieces, Annabelle and Madeline, at Disney World in November 2010




7 comments:

  1. That was the first thing I noticed, your hair. It looks really great. I love the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut is soooo cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good and in the home stretch! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! And I love that haircut!

    I have been lurking for a while and decided to come out of the blog closet! So hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Megs...you look beautiful. You definitely have that Mommy glow. Riki and I are keeping up on your posts and are very excited to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl when she arrives.

    I also love your hair. I've always loved this look on you. If you're having regrets about it...just remember during the pregnancy your hair will grow super fast (especially with only 4 weeks to go). We love and miss you and Mike both.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!