Apr 19, 2012

MIA

I've been having issues with Google Reader not showing all of the blogs that I follow so occasionally I will go to the actual blogs to see if I've missed anything. I was looking through my list today and saw that some of the blogs have actually disappeared all together. Does anyone know what happened to Pink Lip Gloss and Prenatals?

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing about Pink Lip Gloss the other day.... I have no idea what happened to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, been wondering about her have no idea what happened to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's been gone for several months. I followed her, too, and one day her blog was no longer available. Don't know what happened, however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer. I hope everything is going okay for her.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!