
How big is baby? The size of a banana or about 10.5 inches. We're measuring total length now instead of crown to rump!
Symptoms: Tired most afternoons, acne, incessant hunger
Total Weight Loss/Gain: I'm not too sure. I think somewhere around 10 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Sleep:Sleep this week kind of sucked. Insomnia is coming back some nights.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing Mike's face light up the first time he felt baby girl kick and seeing baby girl again on the ultrasound. Everything looks perfect!
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots! Some days more than others but most days I can feel her moving all the time. I love it!
Food Cravings: Last night I started craving biscuits out of the blue. Luckily I had some in the fridge so I had warm biscuits with butter. They were delicious!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? Still in but getting more and more shallow every day.
What I miss: Beer.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling hiccups.
Next Appointment: 20 April
Milestones: Mike felt her move for the first time this week! Baby is also weighing in at a full pound now!
Baby H. is going to be so incredibly spoiled. What am I talking about? She already is! Mike's grandma is visiting this weekend and she came bearing gifts! The romper on the left is pink with white stripes and has an adorable monkey butt! She got some sleepers as well as a super cute blanket that has little embroidered snails on it. We also got some gifts from Mike's brother and his girlfriend. Danielle is having so much fun shopping for our baby girl. Don't tell Mike but she may or may not have bought the baby some swimmy suits today since we're going to have a lot more summer months in Alabama. See? SPOILED! Her diaper stash is almost complete too but that's an entire post in itself... =)
![]() |
| Gifts from Great Grandma So freaking cute! It will match her pink Converse perfectly! |
![]() |
| Outfits from Uncle David and Future Aunt Danielle |



Love the punk rock outfits. She's oing to be one stylin baby!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch fun little outfits!!
ReplyDelete