![]() |
| Click on the picture if you'd like to participate in Wifey's MilSpouse Friday Fill-in too! |
2. The worst part of October was finding out our fourth IUI failed. That majorly sucked.
3. For Halloween, I’ll be hiding from the trick-or-treaters and trying to keep my dogs calm.
4. I hope that in November doesn't drag. The husband is gone for training and although I'm not looking forward to starting all my injections but I'm ready to get my IVF cycle started!
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa.
I leave you with this Friday Funny: One of the many reasons why I effing love Seattle. Click on the picture to view the story of the Sperm Bike!


Awww your niece is adorable! I'm excited for you to start your IVF cycle. Don't worry, after all the trigger shots you've done, not to mention your surgery+recovery, I bet the injections will be a piece of cake! Also, I'm not sure if I've already said this, but your profile picture is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteI've only had to give myself the trigger shot once and the needle was soooo tiny. And thank you! :)
ReplyDelete