Oct 4, 2011

Leaving On A Jet Plane

.....Tomorrow! I'm flying to Cincy tomorrow and will arrive around 8 EST. As luck would have it, Uncle Sam called Mike away and he'll be in the field the entire time I'm in Ohio so we had to make arrangements for our zoo. I just dropped my boys off at their kitty apartment for the next two weeks and I managed not to cry! I miss them already.

I'm leaving shortly to head to Seattle for the US Open Cup (Go Sounders) with my brother, SIL and my brother's friend. Mike was supposed to come--darn that Uncle Sam. Zero and Bailey (our dogs) will stay with my brother the two weeks that I'm gone--they love their Uncle Shawn, mostly because he totally spoils them with treats.

I am going to be really busy over the next few weeks caring for my nieces and helping my sister recover from her c-section but I will be SURE to post pictures when my newest niece gets here!

Have a great week everyone and congratulations to all my e-friends who are finally getting to see the flicker of little heartbeats! <3

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!! I can't wait to see pictures of your niece :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!