![]() |
| Madeline giving me her best pout after I told her no donuts. |
I had to take Annabelle to school this morning and it was my first time driving a Mini-Van. I survived and managed to get her to school early. It was a little weird standing in the hallway, surrounded by the other "conventional" moms giving me the side eye for my hair--haha. I had a jacket on so my tattoos were hidden otherwise I could only imagine what types of looks I'd get since my niece goes to a Christian School in a pretty conservative town.
![]() | ||
| Crusin' in the Mini Van. Oh yeah. |
![]() |
| Onesies, hats and t-shirts I made for my nieces. |
8DPIUI:
Extremely thirsty for the past two days but that could be from traveling and the three hour time change.
Fatique, most likely from the time change and not being used to chasing a three year old all day.
Trigger out of my system as of yesterday.



Stopping by to say hey finally! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm 11 dpiui - hoping that both our 2ww's end with BFPs!
ReplyDeleteYour nieces are adorable and the clothes, oh my, SOOOO adorable! I hope God gave you strength for seeing baby Charlotte. You are far stronger than I would be. I really hope your 2WW week results in BFP!!! You're one of the very few people I'd actually be truly happy for (getting BFP). FX for you!
ReplyDelete