Have you ever thought about that? Women who are trying to have a baby live their lives two weeks at a time. Two weeks until I ovulate, two weeks until my period comes...two weeks until I ovulate....two weeks until my period.... It's exhausting!
9DPIUI SITREP. Ongoing efforts to abate from obsessively checking CM have failed. Unable to step away from Dr. Google I have found multiple sites that only enable me to have phantom symptoms. The over-analyzing of every cramp and twinge of nausea is in full swing. Of course it has nothing to do with the entire plate of Pad Thai that I had for dinner last night.
I ordered some early detection pregnancy tests from the internet and I expect them to arrive today or tomorrow. I tested yesterday and it was BFN which means the trigger shot is out of my system and any BFN (or BFP!) that I get will be a true result. The IF clinic won't do a blood test on me unless I get a + HPT. I'm terrified to test. I'm scared to watch my temp drop. I hate that the "symptoms" I am having are most likely all in my head. I hate to think of how I'll feel if our IUI failed. I know I will be crushed and Mike will most likely be in the field when I find out. The good news is that I'm only thinking about it when I'm awake.
Today was the Royal Wedding of William and Kate. It started at 0100 my time so I DVR'd it and I'm watching it now and I have to wonder if Her Majesty The Queen had dear old Kate checked out to make she was fertile and able to bear England's future heirs. Hmmm......
It's just like a fairy tale! The church bells, the crowds dressed fabulously, the beautiful princess and the oh so handsome Prince Charming. Oh, London Town! I can't wait to see you in 27 days! I just hope we'll be taking a Baby H with us!
I definitely remember living life in 2 week increments and it made time go soooo slowly! My wish for you is that one day soon you will have a newborn and get to live your life in 2 hour increments! Time will really crawl but you'll atleast be enjoying every moment of it :)
ReplyDelete